Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Freemasons Making An Impact In Philly!



A blind friend of mine was in Philly over the weekend, and he sent me this note about an encounter with Freemasons in his hotel. My friend knows that I am a mason and that I have problems with the current state of masonry in America. But read to see how this blind gentleman knew they were masons. This is the exchange we had via facebook messaging.



ENJOY!




L.Train: I'm at the Down-Town Marriott in Philadelphia and just shared an elevator with a bunch of stinking drunk Masons!!! They're having some convention here--now i understand why you fit in so well with these guys--LOL!!!!



Tubul Cain: Or did not fit in? I did not need the masons to party, that was the problem. I was not looking to party when joining. How'd ya know they were "masons"?



L. Train: Because they said so, and the bell-man confirmed that the hotel was hosting a convention at the hotel.

This conversation was between L.Train and Tubul Cain.

"To preserve the reputation of the fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."
LMAO

Thanks again to those who keep their passions within due bounds and lead by example!

No comments: